TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
For all you Bollywood freaks looking out for weird trivia, this one is just for you. Strangely this year, we shall see three films in the making with Anthony in its title. And what's common amongst these three films? The fact that you don't know who is Anthony, in all of them!
First comes Raj Kaushal's Anthony Kaun Hai? From its title itself, the Sanjay Dutt - Arshad Warsi starrer suspense thriller raises questions on the identity of Anthony. The film was earlier titled One Night in Bangkok.
Then comes David Dhawan's remake of the Manmohan Desai classic Amar Akbar Anthony. The film stars the three Khan brothers - Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail in the lead. Now we really wonder which Khan is actually playing the most mass-appealing role of Anthony immortalized by Amitabh Bachchan around three decades back.
Finally comes E Niwas' film that derives its title from the popular track of the Manmohan Deasi flick - My Name is Anthony Gonsalves. The film stars Amrita Rao but not many might be aware of the actor who plays the title character. So again the question here is who's Anthony? Well we would reveal this one that it's played by a newcomer named Nikhil Dwivedi.
So the question that the three films raise is the same - Anthony Kaun Hai? Anthony - that's the name to look forward to in Bollywood, this year.