TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Professional rivalry between Anu Malik and Himesh Reshmmiya has gone to such an extent that it compelled Anu to cancel his contract with T-series as the music company has roped in Himesh for the promotional music video of the Akshay-Katrina starrer Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, a film for which Anu was composing music.
Anu explained that he did the whole music of the film. In fact in recent times he never did soundtracks where he had to share credits with other composers. Anu admits that Himesh's number came to him as a shock. This also influenced him to cancel his three-year contract that he had recently signed with T-Series. According to the contract Anu Malik was to compose and sing for non-film albums for T-Series. But now after calling off the contract, Anu says he will concentrate more on his career as a film music director.
Anu has now also decided to get a written contract with every producer which will ensure that no other composer is brought in to compose the music of his film at the last minute.
Himesh, on his part, clarifies that he agreed to do the promotional video of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye only when T Series showed him the NOC (no objection certificate) from Anu Malik. Interestingly Anu claims that he had no option but to sign the NOC.