TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Music director Anu Malik will be on camera for a commercial. He will appear in an MTNL's television commercial. He is currently shooting in Delhi for the commercial and informs that he has also composed the music for MTNL's broadband service. He will be seen in the concluding part of the commercial.
According to him the music is a fusion tune since he is merging an ethnic tune for MTNL. The tune has been composed in sync with the Indian culture. This MTNL Broadband commercial is 60 second long and will be aired on television from next month onwards.
Rajshri's next two films
Benegal, jury member for GIFA awards