TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Anubhav Sinha has recently announced his future production plans. He has launched two production houses - ASP White, in partnership with his brother Anupam Sinha, and the second is Seven Entertainment with his friend Anish Rajan.
Reportedly, ASP White has a six movie deal with Perfect Picture Company and K Sera Sera. Sinha said to the press the philosophy of both his production houses is - first select the right story, then select the right director and at the last select the right cast.
Seven Entertainment is the part producer of Cash and has a whole lot of other films at the planning stage. The first film called Kabootar is already on the floors, and on the verge of completion. Maqbool Khan, who has been working with Sinha for the past seven years, will be directing the film. It is a very dark and emotional film of four teenage friends who are compelled to turn into sharpshooters.
Another two films are finalized with Vikram Bhatt and national award winning director Jahnu Barua. One of them is Airport, a multi-starrer that will have six heroes with the likes of Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol and Suniel Shetty. Airport will be India's first film to be extensively shot in an aircraft, with a lot of action. The film will go on floors in May 2007.
Established director and now a producer, Sinha already has some grand projects up his sleeve.
Chaos at Kolkata's fish market
Ronnie Screwvala to speak at D.I.F.F.