TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Anubhav Sinha has recently announced his future production plans. He has launched two production houses - ASP White, in partnership with his brother Anupam Sinha, and the second is Seven Entertainment with his friend Anish Rajan.
Reportedly, ASP White has a six movie deal with Perfect Picture Company and K Sera Sera. Sinha said to the press the philosophy of both his production houses is - first select the right story, then select the right director and at the last select the right cast.
Seven Entertainment is the part producer of Cash and has a whole lot of other films at the planning stage. The first film called Kabootar is already on the floors, and on the verge of completion. Maqbool Khan, who has been working with Sinha for the past seven years, will be directing the film. It is a very dark and emotional film of four teenage friends who are compelled to turn into sharpshooters.
Another two films are finalized with Vikram Bhatt and national award winning director Jahnu Barua. One of them is Airport, a multi-starrer that will have six heroes with the likes of Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol and Suniel Shetty. Airport will be India's first film to be extensively shot in an aircraft, with a lot of action. The film will go on floors in May 2007.
Established director and now a producer, Sinha already has some grand projects up his sleeve.
Chaos at Kolkata's fish market
Ronnie Screwvala to speak at D.I.F.F.