TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Earlier, producers threw lavish parties after a film successfully completed 25 weeks or a 50-week meritorious run at the box-office. Today, the weekend business is the deciding factor. Last week, Pritish Nandy decided to celebrate the success of Pyaar Ke Side/Effects before the film could complete even its first week.
UTV too threw a party for the cast and crew and select media at a popular nightspot [Bohemia in Juhu] on Monday night to mark the success of Khosla Ka Ghosla.
Zayed turns chef, Ritesh hits gym
Don enters Malaysia PM's Office