TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Manisha Koirala has been missing from the movie scene since a long time. She will soon be seen on screen now. And interestingly, this time with her brother Siddharth Koirala! Siddharth who made a dismal debut in the skin flick Fun - Can Be Dangerous Sometimes changes track with a social and meaningful cinema - Anwar.
Siddharth plays the title role of Anwar who is trapped inside the temple while Manisha plays the role of the electronic journalist who tries to capitalize on the event for her channel. This is the first time that the real life brother-sister will be sharing screen space.
Anwar is about a young man Anwar, an artist, who leaves his home and everything he knows in order to escape a world he no longer recognizes. He finds himself trapped inside a temple and in the process exploited by people with vested interests.
The film is produced by Rajesh Singh under his banner of Dayal Creations Ltd and is directed by Manish Jha who made the critically acclaimed Matrubhoomi last year. the film also starts Nauheed Cyrusi, Vijay Raaz, Yashpal Sharma, Rajpal Yadav and Hiten Tejwani.
Dibakar Banerjee ready with two new scripts
Randeep's take on cop flicks and remakes