TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Director Apoorva Lakhia is leaving no stone unturned to see to it that his forthcoming film Shootout at Lokhandwala is nothing short of realistic. The film is based on the encounter between the Mumbai police and Dawood Ibrahim's men in 1992. Apoorva has apparently sourced materials related to the encounter from Madhu Trehan's news agency News Track. Exclusive clippings of the incident will be shown to the cast of the film so that the actors get a proper feel and the movie will be as realistic as ever. Apoorva said that he wants to make the film as realistic as ever but it is also dramatized a bit to suit the medium.
Brazil hosts first Indian Film Festival
Guru creating feud in Ambani family?