TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Director Apoorva Lakhia is leaving no stone unturned to see to it that his forthcoming film Shootout at Lokhandwala is nothing short of realistic. The film is based on the encounter between the Mumbai police and Dawood Ibrahim's men in 1992. Apoorva has apparently sourced materials related to the encounter from Madhu Trehan's news agency News Track. Exclusive clippings of the incident will be shown to the cast of the film so that the actors get a proper feel and the movie will be as realistic as ever. Apoorva said that he wants to make the film as realistic as ever but it is also dramatized a bit to suit the medium.
Brazil hosts first Indian Film Festival
Guru creating feud in Ambani family?