TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, December 18, 2006
Most producers refrain from releasing their films in the last week of the year. With New Year around the corner, dream merchants feel it's better to wait for an opportune period than release their film during the 31st December/1st January celebrations.
But the last Friday of 2006 -- 29th December -- is proving to be an exception!
This year, on 29th December, as many as four medium-budget films are confirmed for release: Arjun Rampal's first production I See You, Amar Butala's chick-flick Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamaana, Manish Jha's Anwar and Nazim Rizvi's Uundertrial, reportedly based on a true incident.
Incidentally, leading financier Bharat Shah has acquired the Mumbai distribution rights of Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamaana.
Ghai starts new film!
Shilpa Shetty walks the ramp for Tarun Tahiliani