TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 20, 2006
Growing popularity of the Bhojpuri films not only attracts Hindi film actors but singers too. Impressed by the storyline, lyrics and music of a Bhojpuri film, ace singer Asha Bhosle has agreed to lend her voice for a Bhojpuri film.
It is believed that she had sung for Jivaant Films Internationals Nehiya Sanehiya 20 years ago. She reminisces that two songs have been recorded at Silence and Sound Studio in Mumbai under the baton of the late music director Chitragupta. This time the lyrics and music of the film compelled her to sing for a Bhojpuri film again after the 20 years. The song has been composed and produced by Kunwar Ram Singh who is the prince of Jagdishpur in Uttar Pradesh. The film is a social drama directed by Ravindra Verma, which stars Rajeev Mishra and Almaas Khan. Lyrics have been written by Parashuram Prasad Kesri, Anjani Upadhyay and Kunwar Sultan Puri.
Singer Kumar Sanu, Kavita Subramaniam, Alka Yagnik, Sadhana Sargam and Richa Sharma have also sung for the same film.