TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Television soap actor Ashish Kapoor will now be seen in a new avatar as Crown Prince Dipendra in an International Docudrama film on the Nepal Royal Massacre.
Called "Zero Hour ? A Royal Massacre? and directed by one of the leading editors of UK Clive Maltby, the film is about the tragedy that occurred when on the 1st June 2001, the Nepalese royal family had gathered for a party hosted by the crown Prince Dipendra but within less than an hour from their arrival most of them lay dead or wounded.
An excited Ashish says, ?Working on this film was a really great experience, as this was the first time that I was working with an international production.? He also said that playing the role of Prince Dipendra was a great challenge for him especially since the character only recently became a part of history.
Ashish has earlier featured in television serials like Saarthi, Ghar Ek Mandir, Lavanya and currently generating news in Saat Phere-Saloni Ka Safar. He has also done International short films like Open Doors and War or Peace. Open Doors received acclaims in the Kara Film Festival in Pakistan. International short films like Open Doors and War or Peace. Open Doors received acclaims in the Kara Film Festival in Pakistan.
Crime branch interrogates Salman Khan
Darr being remade in Bhojpuri