TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Another controversy over credits has come into the foray. We can all recall the hit song 'Jiya Dhadak Dhadak' from the hit film Kalyug directed by Mohit Suri. The song was rendered by Raahat Fateh Ali Khan and proved to be a major hit across India and the credits for writing this song was given to Sayeed Quadri.
Now Pakistani lyricist Asim Raza claims that he was the one who originally wrote the song. In fact, he states that when the original promos of the song were on air, his name was credited as the lyricist but about a month into the promo his name was subsequently dropped and Quadri's name put in. Mukesh Bhatt on the other hand stated that the song was from a private album and the rights were bought by them. Quadri altered the lyrics completely to match the screenplay of Kalyug and so the credits are given to the deserving person.
Now do we see a mini Indo-Pak clash?