TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh&Asif Merchant, IndiaFM
Friday, December 08, 2006
It was a night to remember and seemed like the entire city of Kuala Lumpur had gathered at the Petronas Towers to have a glimpse of the Bollywood celebrities that were to grace the star-studded premiere show of Ravi Chopra's Baabul on Thursday night, 7th December.
While two of the four pivotal characters of Baabul, Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji, couldn't make it to the premiere, the presence of Salman Khan and John Abraham with Bipasha Basu had the massive crowd screaming with joy.
Every floor of Petronas was packed with fans from across the globe. And right from the red carpet at the entrance to the auditoriums on a few higher levels, the fans were eager to catch a glimpse of their fav movie stars. Salman was greeted with wild cheers. So were John and Bipasha. The security arrangements were perfect and the crowd too was very well behaved.
"It's genuinely a nice film," Salman told this writer before he checked into his room to get ready for the premiere. John was nervous. "I am keeping my fingers crossed," he said, while Bipasha was glowing with the success of D2. "I am so happy," she gushed.
A number of Bollywood personalities were present at the gala event, including Sharughan Sinha with wife Poonam, Rakesh Roshan with wife Pinky, Jeetendra with wife Shobha, Hema Malini with daughter Esha and Hungama-IndiaFM's Neeraj Roy.