TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
By: Taran Adarsh&Asif Merchant, IndiaFM
Friday, December 08, 2006
It was a night to remember and seemed like the entire city of Kuala Lumpur had gathered at the Petronas Towers to have a glimpse of the Bollywood celebrities that were to grace the star-studded premiere show of Ravi Chopra's Baabul on Thursday night, 7th December.
While two of the four pivotal characters of Baabul, Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji, couldn't make it to the premiere, the presence of Salman Khan and John Abraham with Bipasha Basu had the massive crowd screaming with joy.
Every floor of Petronas was packed with fans from across the globe. And right from the red carpet at the entrance to the auditoriums on a few higher levels, the fans were eager to catch a glimpse of their fav movie stars. Salman was greeted with wild cheers. So were John and Bipasha. The security arrangements were perfect and the crowd too was very well behaved.
"It's genuinely a nice film," Salman told this writer before he checked into his room to get ready for the premiere. John was nervous. "I am keeping my fingers crossed," he said, while Bipasha was glowing with the success of D2. "I am so happy," she gushed.
A number of Bollywood personalities were present at the gala event, including Sharughan Sinha with wife Poonam, Rakesh Roshan with wife Pinky, Jeetendra with wife Shobha, Hema Malini with daughter Esha and Hungama-IndiaFM's Neeraj Roy.