TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Monday, October 30, 2006
Baabul is one of the impending biggies of this year. Known for his family sagas, Ravi Chopra is ready with the film. An interesting fact about this film is its look, which has been designed by not one or two but by five different designers. Everyone including Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini have their own designers in the film.
Sabyaschi Mukherjee has designed some ethnic designs for Rani Mukherjee. Ace designer Narendra Kumar has presented John Abraham in a new image. He has a formal look in Baabul. Salman's outfits have been designed by none other than his sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri. Neeta Lulla has designed elegant saris for Hema Malini and Akbar from Gabana has designed for Amitabh Bachchan.
Needless to say, fashion has become an integral part of films off late.
Akshay Kumar's laughter is a national rage
Vashu Bhagnani to build 500-crore rupee studio