TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Monday, October 30, 2006
Baabul is one of the impending biggies of this year. Known for his family sagas, Ravi Chopra is ready with the film. An interesting fact about this film is its look, which has been designed by not one or two but by five different designers. Everyone including Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini have their own designers in the film.
Sabyaschi Mukherjee has designed some ethnic designs for Rani Mukherjee. Ace designer Narendra Kumar has presented John Abraham in a new image. He has a formal look in Baabul. Salman's outfits have been designed by none other than his sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri. Neeta Lulla has designed elegant saris for Hema Malini and Akbar from Gabana has designed for Amitabh Bachchan.
Needless to say, fashion has become an integral part of films off late.
Akshay Kumar's laughter is a national rage
Vashu Bhagnani to build 500-crore rupee studio