TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, November 10, 2006
Sanjay Dutt is currently awaiting the court's verdict for the 1993 blast case in Mumbai for which even he is one of the accused. Due to this situation, Sanjay Dutt at the moment is very disturbed and therefore had decided that he won't shoot for any film till the court announces it judgment. However, recently, Apoorva Lakhia required Dutt to shoot some scenes for Shootout At Lokhandwala. Since these scenes were difficult to be shot again later and since the film is produced by his buddy Sanjay Gupta, Sanju Baba agreed to make an exception and shoot for the film.
This is one of the stills of the recent shoot of Shootout At Lokhandwala. Sanjay Dutt plays the role of Additional Commissioner Aftab Ahmad Khan in the film. In fact, the film is based on shootout that was carried out by Khan and his team at Lokhandwala in 1991 during which Dawood henchmen Maya Dolas and Dilip Kokak were killed.
Interestingly, Aftab Ahmad Khan himself plays the role of the Police Commissioner in the film. The film has a big starcast which includes Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Vivek Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor, Arbaaz Khan, Neha Dhupia, Dia Mirza and Aarti Chhabria.
The picture above definitely looks amazing and raises interest for the film. Baba in his new get up looks very dashing and real as a Supercop. The shoot of the film was recently done at Antop Hill in Mumbai.Recent Stories
Nitin Mukesh's son makes Bollywood debut
Kolkata Film Festival to start tomorrow