TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, September 11, 2006
The film Bas Ek Pal has been taken over by Sahara One Media and Entertainment Limited, produced by Paramahamsa Creations.
Says Shantanu Aditya, Chief Executive Officer, Sahara One Media and Entertainment Limited "We are proud to announce the fact that we have taken over the film Bas Ek Pal and all set to release it in a big way on September 15. "
Says Sharang Sharma, Business Head, Sahara One Motion Pictures. "We are happy that we have acquired a meaningful and yet commercially viable project like Bas Ek Pal which has been making waves even before its release, especially after it won rave reviews at the recently held Osian's Festival of Asian films in New Delhi. We have always been keen on associating ourselves with purposeful and meaningful films and acquiring them for our stable."
Aamir to co-produce with PVR pictures
Milind Gunaji's tryst with Europe