TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Some months back we had informed you that Sanjay Dutt is planning to revive his father Sunil Dutt's production banner Ajanta Arts with his brother-in-law Kumar Gaurav. Milan Luthria was to direct the banner's first film and Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan were to star in the film. Now there is more news on the project.
The film is titled Beehad and will star Vidya Balan as the female lead. Interestingly, Milan will be doing a complete makeover of Vidya Balan in this film. She will be seen in a glamorous and sensual role which will change her girl-next-door image. Yeh Aag Kab Bujhegi was the last film produced by Ajanta Arts.
Beehad is a thriller set in the ravines of North India and is said to be based on a true story. The idea of the film came up when Sanjay Dutt heard of the concept while traveling in North India and asked Milan if they could make a film on it. This film will also revive Rajendra Kumar's film banner called Aryan Films. The film will be co-produced by GS Entertainment.
Karan Johar's shortest film ever
Abhay Deol with a debutant director again