TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
The makers of Bhagam Bhag, K Sera Sera, Shree Ashtavinayak and Popcorn Motion Pictures have come up with a unique way of promoting Bhagam Bhag. They have tied up with one of the life lines of Mumbai, BEST buses. Since it is a movie based on the run, advertising on BEST buses seems to be a good idea.
The producers of the film have booked 800 buses for advertising their film on. One of the major reasons the makers could have done this is because it is cost effective and BEST buses are all over Mumbai. It will be difficult to ignore them. Well, looks like with this kind of strategy, the film will surely have the BEST start.