TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is on a career high these days after receiving all the accolades and awards for Black. And now as per reports, he is all geared for his next ambitious project Saanwariya that will introduce two new faces Ranbir Kapoor (son of Rishi and Neetu Kapoor) and Sonam (daughter of Anil Kapoor). It is also reported that Bhansali has booked R.K Studios for four months from 1st March.
However, everyone including producer and star cast strictly follows the instruction given by director Bhansali to keep the project confidential. When we quizzed Bhansali about Saanwariya, he chose to keep is confidential and replied, "I will not like to disclose anything about Saanwariya".