TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Mumbai, UNI: Amitabh Bachchan's debut Bhojpuri film produced by his long time make-up man Deepak Sawant has been declared tax free in Uttar Pradesh.
According to sources, the entertainment tax waiver by the state government is for a period of three months.
The film starring Bhojpuri superstars Nagma, Ravi Kishen, Manoj Tiwari along with the Big B and Hema Malini was released on October 20 with 100 prints all over the country.
Ganga is directed by Abhishek Chhada.
Kohima to host Intnl Film festival
Big B honoured for supporting IFFI