TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Mumbai, UNI: Amitabh Bachchan's debut Bhojpuri film produced by his long time make-up man Deepak Sawant has been declared tax free in Uttar Pradesh.
According to sources, the entertainment tax waiver by the state government is for a period of three months.
The film starring Bhojpuri superstars Nagma, Ravi Kishen, Manoj Tiwari along with the Big B and Hema Malini was released on October 20 with 100 prints all over the country.
Ganga is directed by Abhishek Chhada.
Kohima to host Intnl Film festival
Big B honoured for supporting IFFI