TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, June 05, 2006
Bipasha Basu is currently busy working in London for Abbas-Mustan's next untitled film starring Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt in the lead. If we may recall it was the director duo that had launched Bipasha in the thriller Ajnabee in 2001. However this time the film is going to be a situational comedy flick.
What's interesting is that Bipasha is playing a double role in the film. This would be the first time in her career that she will be appearing in a double role. Bipasha is also going for a new look for this film. Maybe that's to differentiate between the two characters.
Bipasha has gone out of the way to do justice to the role by cropping her hair. She claims that she never kept short hair and flew straight to London after the restyling. So what about beau John Abraham's reaction who sports long hair? Well, according to Bips he is currently on world tour and hasn't seen it yet. He will get a first glimpse of it only on June 11 when he arrives in London.