TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, March 24, 2006
Bobby Darling's career is on a high these days. She recently won an award for the Best Supporting Actor for the Tamil film Navarasa (directed by ace-cinematographer Santosh Sivan) at the Monaco Film Festival at Monte Carlo that has made her bubblier than ever. Also she has several films on her list including Subhash Ghai's Apna Sapna Money Money.
But what excites her most is her role in and Sawan Kumar's Saawan...The Love Season. That's because she plays a double role in the film. In her first character she plays a gay while the other one is wife of Johny lever. Thrilled with the role of playing woman onscreen, Bobby explained that she was fully decked up with gajaras and jewelry. And one interesting point about these two characters is that both are initially after Johnny Lever. But one of them gets married to him while the other one goes to the Kapil Jhaveri.
American Blend to be screened at the Mami International Film Festival
Title Hunt for Vishal Bhardwaj's forthcoming film