TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
What happens when the head of the house expires? In several cases, the kin of the deceased start squabbling over the worldly possessions -- money, jewelry, property, shares/mutual funds et al. That's one reality Rahul Rawail plans to explore in his new venture Budha Mar Gaya, a black comedy.
After making films with the biggest of names in his three-decade career, Rawail has decided to opt for character actors in his new film. He has cast Anupam Kher, Om Puri and Paresh Rawal this time. "There's no place for stars in Budha Mar Gaya," Rawail tells me, "It's the demand of the script. And they fit the roles beautifully."
There are fifteen characters in all in Budha Mar Gaya and Rawail has finalized Ranveer Sheorey and Sarika as well. Budha Mar Gaya takes off in January 2007 and will be filmed in one single schedule.
Oh, are you curious to know who enacts the title role in Budha Mar Gaya? It's Anupam Kher.
Arre O Sambha, Mera Kya Hoga?
Dancing is the secret of Sophie's fitness