TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
What happens when the head of the house expires? In several cases, the kin of the deceased start squabbling over the worldly possessions -- money, jewelry, property, shares/mutual funds et al. That's one reality Rahul Rawail plans to explore in his new venture Budha Mar Gaya, a black comedy.
After making films with the biggest of names in his three-decade career, Rawail has decided to opt for character actors in his new film. He has cast Anupam Kher, Om Puri and Paresh Rawal this time. "There's no place for stars in Budha Mar Gaya," Rawail tells me, "It's the demand of the script. And they fit the roles beautifully."
There are fifteen characters in all in Budha Mar Gaya and Rawail has finalized Ranveer Sheorey and Sarika as well. Budha Mar Gaya takes off in January 2007 and will be filmed in one single schedule.
Oh, are you curious to know who enacts the title role in Budha Mar Gaya? It's Anupam Kher.
Arre O Sambha, Mera Kya Hoga?
Dancing is the secret of Sophie's fitness