TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
The stars have already descended in Cape Town, South Africa. Ajay Devgan, Zayed Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Esha Deol and Shamita Shetty have been undergoing rigorous rehearsals. Suniel Shetty and Dia Mirza are expected in the next few days. No, we aren't talking about star-shows. It's the launch of Sohail Maklai's new film Cash, directed by Anubhav Sinha, that has taken Cape Town by storm.
Sohail Maklai and South Africa Tourism have flown in handpicked mediapersons from Mumbai to witness the shoot of the film. A press conference is expected this morning [Tuesday, September 19] at Radisson to announce the film officially as also to endorse Cape Town as an eye-catching destination.
"If Dus had some mind-blowing stunts to offer, wait for Cash," Sohail greets me at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town. Anthony Stone, who has worked with several Hollywood films, is in charge of the stunts this time. "I can assure you one thing. You guys must've never seen such stunts in Bollywood before," Anthony tells me, after the formal introductions.
Cash is an out-and-out action film revolving around heist. And every character in the film is gray. Except one, who happens to be the negative guy. Every actor is sporting a new look for the film. Ajay, Ritesh and Zayed have highlighted their hair, while Esha and Shamita are looking ultra-glam too.
The actors arrived in Cape Twon a week ago for a formal training in some death-defying stunts. "It's part of the film," Ritesh divulges. The cold weather is no deterrent as stars get into their outfits to perform.