TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Bikini babe of Bollywood Celina Jaitely is known for her bold acts in films. But when her boldness opened up in real life, she got backfired on her action. A non-cognizable offence against actress Celina Jaitley and her brother Vikrant has been registered with the Santa Cruz police station for abusing an airport manager yesterday.
The complaint states that the actress and her brother had parked their car in the VIP parking area of the airport, which is reserved for government delegates and officials like the PM, the chief minister and their convoys. And when they were asked to move the car out of the area, they refused and abused the airport staff.
The incident happened at the wee hours of Monday, when Jaitley and her brother were taking a flight to J&K. Celina abused Manager Jayashree Shivalingam in the presence of other staff and passengers by saying that government employees are useless and what difference does it make if she parked her car for a while, especially since there were no VIP cars present at that time.