TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Sequels are in! With Krrish and Dhoom 2 slated for release this year, a number of producers are working on the next instalment of their successful films. The latest to join the bandwagon is Madhur Bhandarkar, who has already registered a title that says it all: Chandni Bar 2. Sources close to Madhur tell us that the talented film-maker is planning a sequel to the hard-hitting Chandni Bar.
"A thought crossed my mind and I registered the title Chandni Bar 2 pronto," Madhur informs me. What's the sequel all about? "Chandni Bar 2 will look at life once the bars re-open after a few months of closure," he states, "But, like I said, it's just a thought right now. I haven't finalized anything yet."
Although Madhur is tightlipped about Chandni Bar 2, there's talk that he is keen to approach the sought-after beauty queen to enact the pivotal role in this film. Meanwhile, Madhur will start filming Traffic Signal by the month-end. This one stars Kunal Kemmu [Kalyug] and Neetu Chandra [Garam Masala] in the lead.
Shashi Ranjan announces all-Pak talent hunt
Madhur finalizes actress for Signal