TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
UTV's film Chup Chup Ke is set to release this week and while everyone related to the film seems to be quite excited with it, there were rumors that Suniel Shetty and director Priyadarshan were not happy. So much so that they weren't even promoting the film!
But all this turned out to be baseless talks when we confirmed the story from our sources. "There's been much controversy about Priyadarshani and Suniel not promoting Chup Chup Ke. That's all crap since Priyan has done his press interviews and gone off for Ayurvedic treatment to cure his sinus problem. In fact, he was hospitalized (apparently) in the middle of the CCK shoot when he had a sinus attack", says an insider. In fact the buzz is that UTV is really happy with Priyan and has plans of repeating him for another production.
As for Suniel, it seems he was upset about not being included in UTV's creative campaign. All his monies have been cleared in full!