TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Monday, March 06, 2006
Cinemax Cinemas, the largest multiplex chain in Mumbai will be celebrating International Women's Day in a special way. The multiplex chain will be celebrating with cancer-afflicted women from the NGO Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA). Actress Dia Mirza will visit Cinemax Sion and spend some quality time with the women. Cinemax Sion will also host a special screening of the much talked-about film "Chingaari". Some other celebrities who will be part of the occasion are Ila Arun, Kalpana Lazmi, Dr Bhupen Hazairika and Ms. Hiral Kanakia, Director Cinemax. This initiative undertaken by Cinemax is dedicated wholly to CPAA, an organization, established in 1969 and committed to the "Total Management of Cancer" from awareness to rehabilitation.
There are some other activities lined up for Women's Day. There will be a lucky draw for women at all Cinemax Multiplexes. Fifty lucky winners will win 2 tickets to the super hit film Rang De Basanti at Cinemax Versova on 8th March.