TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, October 30, 2006
Corporate is another hard-hitting from Madhur Bhandarkar about the politics and dark side of corporations. The film is out now on DVD.
- Audio Commentary by Director, Associate Director and Cinematographer
- Bonus Song Medley - O'Sikander and Lamha Lamha
- Sneak Peek : Traffic Signal
- Dual Layer Format
- English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Bengali Subtitles
- 16X9 Anamorphic Widescreen Format
- All region NTSC format
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound
Bonus DVD Features
- Making of Corporate
- Photo gallery
- Deleted Scenes
- TV Coverage/Marketing
- Theatrical Promos
- Corporate Games, Screensavers and Wallpapers
Cast: Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Raj Babbar, Harsh Chhaya, Rajat Kapoor, Sameer Dattani and Miniisha Lamba.
Director: Madhur Bhandarkar.
Producer: Sahara One Motion Pictures.
Aristotle had once said "The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows ". A century later it could be said that "The secret of business is to know what the other person knows, and a little more". Welcome to the corporate world. A battlefield of power hungry people. A world filled with deceit and corrupted minds. Where wealth, fame and success are fought over. And rules don't exist. Corporate is the story of two leading industrialists in the food sector. Each powerful, each ambitious and equally relentless. When the market opens up to the international players, competitions get fierce. And the battle for supremacy begins. Moral codes are abandoned and ethics are forgotten as these two bitter rivals embark upon a deadly game of monopoly. Success and prestige take precedence over all else. Good is no longer good enough. And people are driven to the brink of insanity .All in the name of business.
Meet the handful of man and women, who hold in their hands the power to influence the lives of unsuspecting millions. Live their lives. Learn their lies. This film takes a deep insight in the mindset of these powerful people and attempts to find out what makes them tick. It explores the nexus between the corporate world and the political, and follows the trail of sex and corruption that hides behind a glittering and glassy exterior.
DVD Courtesy: Excel Home Videos
DVD Price: Rs. 499/-
Dhoom 2 songs available on iTunes
Salman Khan in Vivah