TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Eminent model and daughter of former badminton champion Prakash Padukone's daughter Deepika Padukone was supposed to make her debut in Happy New Year opposite Shah Rukh Khan, to be directed by Farah Khan. But now the picture is changed a little. Deepika will now kick off in Bollywood with Priyadarshan's forthcoming Pirate.
While Happy New Year is yet to start, director Priyadarshan plans to start Pirate by September and release it by the end of this year. Iqbal fame Shreyas Talpade will share screen with Deepika in Pirate. Excited about this project Priyadarshan explained that he is yet to finalize the other star cast of the movie. He is searching for the right faces for the other three protagonists and will start the shooting in September.
According to him, Pirate is about a music band and how it fights with music piracy. For a change, Priyadarshan is not attempting a comedy this time. The theme of piracy will be dealt with seriously but the movie will have its funny moments, nevertheless.
Priyadarshan has three movies lined up for release this year including Kareena-Shahid starrer Chup Chup Ke, the Akshay-Govinda starrer Bhagam-Bhaag and finally Pirate.