TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, May 04, 2006
The long-delayed Sunny Deol flick Deodhar Gandhi recently had some rumors floating around it. Buzz was that since producer-actor Sunny Deol owed director Guddu Dhanao quite some amount of money, he made him the producer of this film so that he could get his dues from the movie returns. And when Guddu turned producer he wanted the title to be changed from Deodhar Gandhi to Son of Seetadevi. But the story happens to be something else.
Son of Seetadevi happens to be an entirely different movie. So what prompted these rumors? The reason is that there are quite a few similarities between Deodhar Gandhi and Son of Seetadevi. Both movies have same leading pair Sunny Deol and Priyanka. And both are directed by Guddu Dhanoa.
Sunil Saini, co-producer of Son of Seetadevi cleared the confusion saying, "These are two different movies. Deodhar Gandhi has been stuck for a while as there are lots of issues to be solved. We are currently working on the other project called Son of Seetadevi which also stars Sunny Deol and Priyanka Chopra. The movie will release in Diwali this year."