TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, May 15, 2006
India's largest truck financing company, Shriram Transport and Finance Company Limited has roped in Dharmendra as their official brand ambassador. The management believes that the veteran actor's image suits well with that of their transport company. Strength and reliability are the two attributes the two have in common, thus Dharmendra was an ideal choice. Besides, he is a known personality countrywide and of course one of the favorite stars of the truck drivers and owners. So he can successfully help communicate the target audiences of the transport company.
Furthermore, Dharmendra empathizes with the dilemma of truck owners and drivers and is proud to be associated with the brand. As a part of one year contract, Dharmendra will communicate with truck drivers through various events and promotional campaigns. Looks like the 'son of soil' image' of Dharmendra is still strong enough to have an impact on people even today.
Himesh Reshammiya to sing in a night club
Priyan v/s former Priyan on June 9