TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
One of the most talked about films of the year Dhoom 2 will partly be shot in the beautiful locations of South Africa. The Avlon Group of Cinemas will be facilitating the Yash Raj production crew in South Africa. The film which is considered to be one of the biggest releases of the year will be loaded with breath-taking action sequences which include fast-paced action sequences, helicopter chases and more.
Qatar Airways will be sponsoring air travels from India to South Africa for the entire cast and production crew. The shooting of the film in South Africa will definitely boost the tourism industry and will also help to attract other Bollywood film makers to shoot in the tropical country says the Chief executive officer of Qatar Airways. The shoot in South Africa will possibly resume by the end of this month.
Shahid gets choosier
Shiamak Davars Summer Funk 2006