TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
One of the most talked about films of the year Dhoom 2 will partly be shot in the beautiful locations of South Africa. The Avlon Group of Cinemas will be facilitating the Yash Raj production crew in South Africa. The film which is considered to be one of the biggest releases of the year will be loaded with breath-taking action sequences which include fast-paced action sequences, helicopter chases and more.
Qatar Airways will be sponsoring air travels from India to South Africa for the entire cast and production crew. The shooting of the film in South Africa will definitely boost the tourism industry and will also help to attract other Bollywood film makers to shoot in the tropical country says the Chief executive officer of Qatar Airways. The shoot in South Africa will possibly resume by the end of this month.
Shahid gets choosier
Shiamak Davars Summer Funk 2006