TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
After making three films for Yash Raj [Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Dhoom And Dhoom 2], director Sanjay Gadhvi's next film will be produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. [Golmaal, Bhagam Bhaag]. The buzz in the industry is that Gadhvi is in talks with Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai for the film in question. True?
"As of now, only Akshay has been confirmed," Denis Selarka of Ashtavinayak states, "Talks are on with several prominent stars currently and we wouldn't be able to confirm or deny anything at this stage. There's a lot of speculation vis-À-vis the budget too [Rs. 80 crores?], but its all hearsay."
However, unconfirmed sources add that Gadhvi's new film will be an action entertainer and a team of foreign stuntmen will be hired to execute the stunts of this film. Watch this space for more updates on this keenly anticipated film!
UTV brings Syd Field to India
RGV now making Darna Bekaar Hai?