TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
After making three films for Yash Raj [Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Dhoom And Dhoom 2], director Sanjay Gadhvi's next film will be produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. [Golmaal, Bhagam Bhaag]. The buzz in the industry is that Gadhvi is in talks with Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai for the film in question. True?
"As of now, only Akshay has been confirmed," Denis Selarka of Ashtavinayak states, "Talks are on with several prominent stars currently and we wouldn't be able to confirm or deny anything at this stage. There's a lot of speculation vis-À-vis the budget too [Rs. 80 crores?], but its all hearsay."
However, unconfirmed sources add that Gadhvi's new film will be an action entertainer and a team of foreign stuntmen will be hired to execute the stunts of this film. Watch this space for more updates on this keenly anticipated film!
UTV brings Syd Field to India
RGV now making Darna Bekaar Hai?