TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 27, 2006
The Chopras have yet another reason to rejoice!
Their new venture Dhoom 2 has embarked on an earth-shattering opening from East to West and from North to South. The response at every centre, whether big or small, is phenomenal [100%], which means that the first weekend business will be record-breaking. The opening is at par with Krrish, the best opener of the year and also the biggest hit so far [except Mumbai circuit, where Lage Raho Munnabhai is the No. 1 hit].
Karisma Kapoor to make a re-entry
Naseeruddin's son in a freak accident