TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Dhoom 2 continues to make pots of money, while Dhoom 3 continues to make news. Even though Yash Raj hasn't announced Dhoom 3 yet, there's tremendous speculation pertaining to the star cast and director of the film. While chattermills are agog with the speculation that Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan have been penciled for pivotal roles, another report doing the rounds is that Aditya Chopra will direct the film, since Sanjay Gadhvi, the director of Dhoom and Dhoom 2, is now directing a film for Ashtavinayak [Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Golmaal, Bhagam Bhag].
Now here's the latest on Dhoom 3...
It's said that Siddharth Raj Anand, director of Salaam Namaste and Tara Rum Pum, has been assigned the directorial reins of Dhoom 3. True? Siddharth breaks into uncontrollable laughter when this writer calls to verify the development, "I have heard this one. It's a mere speculation. I haven't been approached [for Dhoom 3] in the first place," Siddharth states.
Aditya Chopra must've bounced off the idea to him. "Believe me, Adi hasn't even broached the topic... Isn't Adi directing Dhoom 3? That's being speculated, right? I am deep-neck into Tara Rum Pum and can't think of anything else currently," he smiles. The clarification should set the record straight!
Shahid being over-cautious?
Rajpal plays a rapist in Undertrial