TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
With Dhoom 2 looking out to be a power-packed ride for the audience, Japanese auto major Suzuki has tied up with Yash Raj Films to promote it's brand in the film.
3 of Suzuki's power bikes will be seen in the movie. The 1000 cc GSK-R1000K6 and the 600 cc GSX-R600K6 and GSR600K6 will be ridden by the leads Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan in the film.
We may recall that its predecessor Dhoom was filled with power bikes and the film created waves in India.
With a movie like Dhoom, we can surely say that Suzuki has put its money in the right movie.
Lightman of Chudiyan drowns in Varanasi
Big B's Bhojpuri film is tax free in UP