TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, November 16, 2006
With Dhoom 2 looking out to be a power-packed ride for the audience, Japanese auto major Suzuki has tied up with Yash Raj Films to promote it's brand in the film.
3 of Suzuki's power bikes will be seen in the movie. The 1000 cc GSK-R1000K6 and the 600 cc GSX-R600K6 and GSR600K6 will be ridden by the leads Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan in the film.
We may recall that its predecessor Dhoom was filled with power bikes and the film created waves in India.
With a movie like Dhoom, we can surely say that Suzuki has put its money in the right movie.
Lightman of Chudiyan drowns in Varanasi
Big B's Bhojpuri film is tax free in UP