TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
In order to attract tourists from India, Brazil will be hosting its first ever Indian film festival. Academia Internacional de Cinema and Indian Trade Promotion Organisation in Sau Paulo is organizing the festival. The festival idea sparked after Dhoom 2 was shot in Brazil and the Brazilian tourism believes that the film will help attract tourists to the country.
The festival will be held next year between March 6- 11. The films to be screened at the fest include Dhoom 2, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Krrish, Mani Ratnam's A Peck on the Cheek and Santosh Sivan's The Terrorist.
Guru creating feud in Ambani family?
Vivah premieres on the Internet