TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd., the world right controllers of Dil Diya Hai, sure know how to promote their films to the optimum. The production/distribution house, known for producing biggies like Golmaal, Bhagam Bhaag and MR. Fraud and distributing films like Main Hoon Na to Jaan-E-Mann are leaving no stone unturned to promote their medium-budget acquisition.
On Monday [4th September], the principal cast of Dil Diya Hai along with director Aaditya Datt and Denis Selarka [of Ashtavinayak] visited Ahmedabad and interacted with the local media, on Tuesday [5th September] it was Chandigarh, on Wednesday [6th September] the team flew to Lucknow and on Thursday [7th September] the destination will be Delhi, which will be followed by a star-studded premiere of the film in the night and a lavish get-together thereafter.
In fact, Mithun Chakraborty, who enacts a key role in the film, will fly to Delhi from Chennai to be a part of the premiere.