TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Monday, April 24, 2006
Rajkot, (UNI): Crumpled under pressure and people's threat of agitation over her remark on Narmada dam project in which actress Diya Mirza favoured film actor Aamir Khan stands on the isssue, she had withdrew her statement, stating she was not opposing the Narmada dam project.
In a press conference, yesterday, the strongly defended actor Aamir Khan on the Narmada Dam issue saying the latter was not against the project but has supported Narmada Bachao Andolan (NBA) activist Medha Patkar on the issue of rehabilitating the displaced farmers.
Ms Mirza said she supported him (Aamir Khan) on the vexed issue.
The actress, along with Sunidhi Chauhan, Sukhvinder Singh and Urmila Matondkar, was here to attend the musical night, organised by the city police to raise funds for a community hall.