TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sequels, sequels and more sequels are the order of the day. And the latest to join the bandwagon are none other than the horror kings - Ramsays. The Ramsays will now make a sequel to the film that created the Ramsay name - Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche. Do Gaz... was their first foray into the horror genre. The film inspired by Hammer Productions from U.K redefined horror films in India giving way to more blood-curdle and gore and relegating the white sari clad ghost to the back seat.
"It is not a remake but a sequel." says director Deepak Ramsay. "The title fits into the story perfectly that is why we are using the same title. It was the Ramsay family's first film and though the story is different a little inspiration has been taken",
"The film is not inspired from Hammer films and is very different from what we saw in the 70s. It will be a modern day horror film with a lot of modern special effects", the third generation Ramsay adds on. The recording of the song has been done and the cast will be finalized by the end of this week.
Here's to the Ramsay family. May they scare us out of our skins more often.
Sameer to release autobiography
Meghna Gulzar in Baat Pakki