TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Friday, March 03, 2006
Ritesh Sidhwani, the producer of the forthcoming film Don is planning to promote his film in a different way. The makers are toying with the idea of creating different promos for the film and will be changing the promos as the release date comes nearer. And not only that, they are also planning to give attractive posters to their distributors as well.
Producer Ritesh Sidhwani who was currently canning the first promo of the film confirmed the news. So we can expect the first promo to hit the theatres this month.
Don stars Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal in pivotal roles and is directed by Farhan Akhtar.