TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Within 6 days of its release on 19th October, the much-hyped Don has grossed approximately £536,000; more than $1 mill, from 74 engagements across the UK according to a press release issued by UTV.
The takings on Eid on 24th October alone were to the tune of about £139,000.
According to pundits, Week 1 of Don in the UK is likely to end on Friday morning at nearly $1.1 mill. With no Bollywood title releasing this coming weekend, Don is set to enjoy another strong weekend and hit the $2 mill mark by the end of Week 2.
Trade sources attribute the unprecedented success of Don in the UK to the robust marketing by the UK division of UTV, the film's overseas distributor.
Guru brings Dhirubhai Ambani to life?
Romancing Chennai - The Ash-Abhishek love story