TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
The makers of Dost - My Best Friend are facing with a unique problem. Based on a little girl, whose parents get separated, the film stars child actor Ruchita Pandya. Sanjay Dutt, Aftab Shivdasani and Rimi Sen also play important roles in the film. Now what has happened is that the film was in the making for over two years. And the child actress has grown since then! The makers are facing some major continuity problems. A lot of portions of the film are still pending. The co-producer of the film, Punkaj Kharbanda is really disheartened and doesn't see his film hitting the theatres.
However, Ruchita's mother sees no problem. She thinks that her face is the same. Only she has grown in height, which can be managed with. Ruchita is the same child actress who played the young Lolita in Parineeta and also the little girl in Home Delivery. Let's wait and watch, what happens to the fate of this film.