TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Friday, March 10, 2006
Actor Sanjay Dutt, Suniel Shetty, Zayed Khan and Fardeen Khan came together to promote a campaign launched by NECC on Thursday. As World Health Organization has assured that the consumption of chicken and egg is no more threat to anyone, these actors were present to educate people about Bird Flu and to help the poultry industry.Suniel Shetty who didn't stop eating chicken during the bird flu scare said, "Chicken and eggs are internal part of my diet and will be always be my favorite food."
Newly wed Fardeen, a complete chicken freak didn't quit eggs and chicken during Bird Flu either. "There are so many people directly involved in chicken industry. We should help them. And since World Health Organization has confirmed the facts, it's safe to eat. Though my wife suggested me to stay away from chicken, I just prefer to stay away from chic but not from chicken" he quips. Actor Sanjay Dutt, who loves to dig in grilled chicken, was also in a good mood promoting poultry products. That was until some media person asked him about the Abu Salem linkup and he walked off from the conference.