TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
J.P.Dutta has been caught up with his latest production Umrao Jaan starring Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai. Little did he know that it would be his last film LOC Kargil, which would land him in trouble? And this, three years after the film was released!
The film is based on the Indian Army's Operation Vijay which took place in 1999. Now, a court in Indore has issued a bailable arrest warrant against the film maker. The reason being that Dutta dishonored the National Flag in the film. The tricolor was draped wrongly over the bodies of the martyred soldiers, in the movie. The complaint was filed by the convenor of the Tiranga Abhiyan, Ravi Atrolia. The date of the hearing of the case has been fixed as May 24th.