TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By Abid, Courtesy: IndiaFM
Monday, April 17, 2006
Whether the audience will be scared by Ramu's 'Darna Zaroori Hai' or not will be decided in a fortnight or so, but the press and distributors will surely be!
According to sources, all the publicity materials of the sequel to 'Darna Mana Hai ' have been packed in miniature black coffins and dispatched to the media and the concerned distributors. There are pictures of all the major actors of 'Darna Zaroori Hai', with expressions of fear written large on their faces.
A unique idea indeed! We now have to wait and watch if the purpose is achieved or not.
Salman's Rockstars concert postponed
Vishal Bharadwaj's next to go to Cannes Film Festival