TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 23, 2006
There's talk that Ekta Kapoor is starting a number of projects at one go and the super-successful entrepreneur has approached Sudhir Mishra to direct a film for Balaji Telefilms. A section of the over-enthusiastic media has also announced that the film in question will star Kay Kay and Vivek Oberoi in lead roles and the film, not titled yet, will be a remake of Mishra's film Yeh Woh Manzil to Nahin.
"It's true that Ekta and I met on several occasions to discuss a film project, but what's untrue is that we've signed Kay Kay and Vivek for it," the director of Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin, Chameli and Hazaaron Khawaishein Aisi clarifies. He pauses for a while and then adds, "Frankly, I haven't signed the project yet, so the question of finalizing the cast or okaying the script doesn't arise at all."
But is it true that he's remaking his directorial debut Yeh Woh Manzil to Nahin? "Ekta and I've discussed a number of ideas. But, like I said, everything is in the infancy stages right now... I guess, the media knows more about my film than me," he says with a straight face. Will the rumor mongers take note?