TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Thursday, March 23, 2006
There's talk that Ekta Kapoor is starting a number of projects at one go and the super-successful entrepreneur has approached Sudhir Mishra to direct a film for Balaji Telefilms. A section of the over-enthusiastic media has also announced that the film in question will star Kay Kay and Vivek Oberoi in lead roles and the film, not titled yet, will be a remake of Mishra's film Yeh Woh Manzil To Nahin.
"It's true that Ekta and I met on several occasions to discuss a film project, but what's untrue is that we've signed Kay Kay and Vivek for it," the director of Is Raat ki subah nahin, Chameli and Hazaaron kha waishein aisi clarifies. He pauses for a while and then adds, "Frankly, I haven't signed the project yet, so the question of finalizing the cast or okaying the script doesn't arise at all."
But is it true that he's remaking his directorial debut Yeh Woh Manzil To Nahin? "Ekta and I've discussed a number of ideas. But, like I said, everything is in the infancy stages right now... I guess, the media knows more about my film than me," he says with a straight face. Will the rumor mongers take note?