TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Gul Panag has put in a sincere performance in the recent release Dor. But her voice in the film is not her own. It has been dubbed by Elahe Hiptoola, who also happens to be the executive producer of Dor.
It is believed that Gul couldn't dub for herself as she was out of the country for a month. Nagesh confirmed that Gul couldn't attend dubbing sessions as she was not in the country for a month and he had to finish Dor soon.
At first the regular dubbing artist Mona, who has dubbed for many actresses, was considered. But after dubbing for one-third of the film, the makers realized that she couldn't match Gul's voice. Elahe's voice was a second option and it gelled well with Gul's performance. So that's how Elahe came into the picture... oops, sound.
Sharmila and Soha want people to invest in gold
Om Puri to work with Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts