TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Gul Panag has put in a sincere performance in the recent release Dor. But her voice in the film is not her own. It has been dubbed by Elahe Hiptoola, who also happens to be the executive producer of Dor.
It is believed that Gul couldn't dub for herself as she was out of the country for a month. Nagesh confirmed that Gul couldn't attend dubbing sessions as she was not in the country for a month and he had to finish Dor soon.
At first the regular dubbing artist Mona, who has dubbed for many actresses, was considered. But after dubbing for one-third of the film, the makers realized that she couldn't match Gul's voice. Elahe's voice was a second option and it gelled well with Gul's performance. So that's how Elahe came into the picture... oops, sound.
Sharmila and Soha want people to invest in gold
Om Puri to work with Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts