- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Teenage heartthrob Emraan Hashmi wed fianc?e Parveen Shahani at an elaborate ceremony yesterday, Thursday, 14th December. The reception, held at a plush hotel in Bandra, Mumbai, was limited to the family members and close friends of the actor. Emraan?s father, the genial Anwar Hashmi, received each and every guest personally, while Maherah, the actor?s mother, ensured that the guests were most comfortable.
Emraan was dressed in black formals, while the bride looked resplendent in a pink outfit. Incidentally, Emraan is sporting a goatee these days and also growing his hair for the look in the Mohit Suri-directed Awarapan.
Television crews with the O.B. vans and the paparazzi that had gathered at the venue since the evening were politely told to stay away from the premises, since Emraan and Parveen wanted the marriage to be a private affair. In fact, the couple didn?t want their guests to feel suffocated with television cameras hounding and falling over each other to get that ?exclusive byte?.
When this writer asked the groom how it feels to be married and bid goodbye to bachelorhood, the actor flashed a content smile and joked back, ?My next job is to ensure that all my friends settle down in bliss. I have set the precedent and these guys [pointing towards Mohit Suri, Aaditya Datt] should follow suit.?