TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Teenage heartthrob Emraan Hashmi wed fianc?e Parveen Shahani at an elaborate ceremony yesterday, Thursday, 14th December. The reception, held at a plush hotel in Bandra, Mumbai, was limited to the family members and close friends of the actor. Emraan?s father, the genial Anwar Hashmi, received each and every guest personally, while Maherah, the actor?s mother, ensured that the guests were most comfortable.
Emraan was dressed in black formals, while the bride looked resplendent in a pink outfit. Incidentally, Emraan is sporting a goatee these days and also growing his hair for the look in the Mohit Suri-directed Awarapan.
Television crews with the O.B. vans and the paparazzi that had gathered at the venue since the evening were politely told to stay away from the premises, since Emraan and Parveen wanted the marriage to be a private affair. In fact, the couple didn?t want their guests to feel suffocated with television cameras hounding and falling over each other to get that ?exclusive byte?.
When this writer asked the groom how it feels to be married and bid goodbye to bachelorhood, the actor flashed a content smile and joked back, ?My next job is to ensure that all my friends settle down in bliss. I have set the precedent and these guys [pointing towards Mohit Suri, Aaditya Datt] should follow suit.?